Loading...

British Lady Trolled by two Keralites couples conversation

A British lady was travelling on a bus to Kochi, when she overheard two Keralites talking to each other. One of them was saying :

"Emma cum first, then I cum. Then two asses come together. Then I cum again. The two asses, they come together one more time. Then I cum and pee twice. Then I cum one last time"

This was too uncomfortable for the rather prudish lady, and she couldn't contain herself any longer. She turned around and shouted, "Excuse me! However robust your sex life might be, can you PLEASE refrain from discussing all the little details at such a public place?"

The two of them look surprised. Then one of them said, "Hey relax lady. Who's talking about sex life? I was only telling him how to spell Mississippi"

Sharethis

 
TOP